This page has one of the most complete Remington ipl6000usa i-light pro reviews that can be found online today we cover everything that a potential customer should know before they buy the Remington ipl6000usa i-light pro. We decided to review the Remington ipl6000usa i-light pro because this is regarded as the best Remington laser hair removal machine when it comes to price as well as performance.
In a hurry?
Most women should be familiar with the Remington brand they are a titan when it comes to the beauty product industry. Whether its curling irons, hair dryers or epilators they make them and most of their products dominant their respective product range with their emphasis on quality. But in our personal belief Remington did not deliver and missed the mark not just with the ipl6000usa i-light pro but also with their recent Remington laser hair removal line up.
The Remington ipl6000usa i-light pro is a great device and it performs as an at home laser hair removal machine is supposed to perform. I would even say that the experience of using the Remington ipl6000usa i-light pro was more comfortable and more gentle then using all the devices we ranked as the best at home laser hair removal machines except for the Tria Hair Removal Laser 4x which was ranked as the best by us.
Now you may be asking why wasn’t the Remington ipl6000usa i-light pro ranked as the second best the biggest flaw with the Remington laser hair removal machines is that when compared with the other ranked devices in terms of price and quality it loses out also it’s not as portable for example it needs to be plugged into an outlet to be used (More on this later). If you want to check out the ranking of the best at home laser hair removal machines yourself, you can by clicking here.
Features of the Remington ipl6000usa i-light pro
- The Remington laser hair removal machines including the ipl6000usa i-light pro are all FDA approved for at home use. I always state this and I will again here that when you are looking to buy an at home laser hair removal machine you need to confirm that the device is approved by reputable safety standard boards. You can find many laser hair removal machines which have not been approved by a reputable safety board that come at the fraction of the cost and with loads of features but can damage your skin PERMANENTLY.
- The Remington I-light pro hair removal system uses Propulse laser technology this is the same type you will find at your local professional clinic being used by the dermatologist’s. This laser technology is very safe so you should not worry about any sort of skin damage as long as you followed the instructions according to the device in terms of acceptable skin tone and hair color. The I-light pro uses the laser technology at an ultra-fast flash rate this makes your laser hair removal session faster. I also found the I-light pro more comfortable on the skin when compared to the other top ranked laser hair removal devices.
- The ipl6000usa i-light pro also comes with good safety features which help to protect the devices users from any sort of skin damage. The skin contact sensor checks to make sure that the devices head is in contact with skin then it allows the Remington I-light pro hair removal system to emit the light particles to remove the hair. This protects the users from any sort of accidental use of the device unless the head is in close proximity to the skin. The skin tone sensor helps to make sure that the skin tone of the skin is appropriate for the device before emitting any light particle’s. So if you’re a little extra tan and you forgot you don’t have to worry about hurting yourself the device won’t work if your skin is too tanned.
What we didn’t about the Remington laser hair removal machines!
This should be the most important part of the whole Remington ipl6000usa i-light pro review and is also important if you’re considering buying any of the other Remington laser hair removal devices.
- The Remington I-light pro hair removal system has to be plugged in to a power source such as an outlet to be used. The device has no rechargeable battery within it. The plus point is that you don’t have to worry about running out of battery during your sessions but you can’t really take this device with you if you travel since you will need to carry a power cord and most likely some sort of power extension if the outlet is far from the tub or bed.
- We also did not like the design of the Remington ipl6000usa i-light pro its very clunky and not very portable. It can be very annoying for your session since you have to take it out make sure there is an outlet nearby and have to keep the base of the machine which the head is attached to nearby during your sessions. The wire that connects the head portion of the device with the base gets very annoying during your sessions as well it keeps getting in the way especially when your focusing on the legs. It would have been better if Remington made it the simple laser gun style that other manufacturers are using now even if that would have reduced the quality a bit.
- The Remington I-light pro and the Remington I-light pro plus are able to deliver about 1500 flashes per cartridge and after this you have to replace the cartridge but the Remington I-light pro plus quartz can go about 30,000. The 1500 flashes per cartridge was quite disappointing this the same as the Silk n Flash and Go and the Veet Infini Silk Pro. We expected with the bigger device and the device only working while plugged in would lead to more efficient use of the cartridges and more flashes for the users.
Finishing off the Remington ipl6000usa i-light pro Review
The Remington ipl6000usa i-light pro is an excellent at home laser hair removal device and is easily one of the best at home laser hair removal machines in the market today. It’s able to deliver such top quality results which only our top ranked laser hair removal device the Tria Laser Hair Removal could beat.
But the I-light pro is very clunky and not very portable you need to plug it in to use it since it has no rechargeable battery within it. I would recommend you check out the Silk n Flash & Go or even the Veet Laser Hair Removal even though the I-light pro has better results than those devices but the improvement is only minimal.
But if you don’t mind always using the device while its plugged in and don’t travel often and are looking for a good quality laser hair removal machine you can use from home then the Remington ipl6000usa i-light pro can be a good choice for you.