The Best Epilator Reviews of 2020
If you’re like most people you wont have much knowledge regarding what are the best epilators for women in the market today. You just want the best epilator for the job that performs good and meets your budget. Most hair removal epilator manufacturers will market their products by making big claims as if they obtained some alien technology that allowed them to create the best epilator for legs! Ill tell you from my personal experience that most of these claims are just marketing gimmicks that will leave you disappointed in your so called “best epilator for women today”! You will find that most epilators especially the generic branded ones won’t perform as the manufacturers promised they would, or they will perform inconsistently can anyone say patchy results! Beauty products that deliver inconsistent results are the worst in my opinion, because they always give you that little ray of hope that maybe it works fine now?
What makes this whole process of finding the best epilator for yourself more difficult is the fact that we each have different types of requirements from our epilators, this results in more confusion when you’re going through those countless epilator reviews. We have made a list of the best epilators for women in the market currently, so you dont have start from scratch reading mostly incomplete and bias epilator reviews that will leave you with more questions than answers. All of our eplilator reviews are comprehensive and are made with these difficulties in mind, we know that what you want in the end with your hair removal epilator is a product that will provide you with a hair removal experience that is above the rest.
We have compiled a list of the best epilators for women that will provide you with an hair removal experience that is comfortable, clean, fast and of top quality so you get that confidence that comes with those top quality results.
Whether you’re asking what is the best epilator for me? Or just want to read about the best epilators for women today these epilators have consistently proven to be the best and ideal choice not just for me and other experts here, but tens of thousands of other women who were searching for the best epilator to meet there hair removal needs.
If you have a tight budget and are looking for a epilator that delivers good performance, but also meets your budget you should check out the Best Cheap Epilators rated by us.
Comparison of the Best Epilators in the Market in 2020
(More Detailed Reviews Below)
|Braun Silk-Epil Wet and Dry Cordless Epilator||7.8 inches||The best epilator currently available has a 40% wider epilation head compared to its competitors. ||Braun’s latest micro grip tweezer technology.||4.6|
|Braun SE7681 Silk-épil 7 Wet and Dry Epilator, White||7.8 inches||One of the most effective and efficent epilators avaliable. ||40 Close grip tweezers||4.1|
|Panasonic ES-ED90-P Ladies Wet and Dry Epilator/Shaver||5.3 inches||Very flexible shaver/epilator able to pivot up to 60 degrees. ||48 Tweezing Discs||4.2|
|Philips HP6576 Satin Perfect Deluxe Epilator, White/Champagne||5 inches||Lots of built in technology such as hair lifting technology and massager.||33 Cermaic Discs||4.1|
(More Detailed Reviews Below)
What Is An Epilator?
Before we get to the best epilator reviews its important we first discuss and understand what is an epilator? Since many women will be unfamiliar with them. I hear this question countless times, what is an epilator? An epilator is an electrical hair removal system that works by grabbing the hairs around the area where it is applied and pulling them out at the same time. The process is very similar to using tweezers and waxing, an epilator is commonly seen as sort of an electrical tweezer but we will return to this later. There are many types of epilators they can be cordless, corded and even come with rechargeable batteries and other innovative features such as hair lifting technology which is normally found in the best epilators for legs. A benefit of using a epilator compared with other at home hair removal devices is that they normally don’t have parts which have to be replaced over time, unless you own a classic spring type epilator which requires regular replacement of the spring.
Electrical Tweezers Is It Painful?
This is a wrong comparison which is done very often and creates confusion about epilators with the general public, who end up viewing an epilator as some sort of torture device. The best comparison with epilators is waxing, I can personally say that the amount of pain felt is about the same, but if you use one of the best epilators for women rated by us below the pain should be considerably less painful then waxing.
A very good tip if you want to keep the pain to a minimum I advise you wax off the hair for your first epilating session. When the hair starts to grow back use the epilator to remove the growing hair. This is a handy tip because the first time use of an epilator is the most painful experience. This leads most women to have an negative image of using an epilator for hair removal. You can read more tips on how to have a very effective and pain free epilating session at the following link Epilator Tips.
Why You Should Use An Epilator As Your Hair Removal System!
There is no point in reading the best epilator reviews below and the pros and cons of the best epilators without knowing the general benefits associated with using an epilator. An epilator which ever model or type you use removes hair by pulling the hair out of the hair follicle by the root. This makes the hair removal process very effective compared to other methods which don’t remove the hair this effectively such as shaving and hair removal creams. Epilating regularly gives the user of the epilator the benefit of slower hair growth as well. Also the hair grows back more finer this means your next epilating session is going to be much quicker. The hair removal process using an epilator after its been used routinely will normally take 10-15 minutes and will be required only a couple of times a month making it very easy to fit into a busy schedule
- Epilating Provides Long Lasting Smooth Skin that is incomparable to other at home hair removal processes such as waxing and shaving.
- So Much Customization some brands of epilators come with the option of multiple attachments so that you can get more effective results for specific areas. Some examples are attachments for better results on the legs, face, bikini lines and arms which ensure a more effective epilating process. I just love the attachments even though I have no use for some I just love knowing that just in case I have the right tool for the job available. This makes epilators very flexible and can be used were ever the need may come up and you don’t have to worry about buying 3-4 hair removal devices when a single epilator can be customized to meet multiple needs.
- A Very Good Option For People Suffering From Severe Acne other options such as tweezers, waxing and shaving are not recommend for people who suffer from severe acne. Dermatologists recommend using an epilator as the best alternative to the other hair removal options. But if the acne condition is very severe make sure to consult your doctor or dermatologists before using an epilator.
- Epilating Is A Hair Removal System For women who don’t like the tedious task of waxing and shaving more than a couple times a week. The epilator removes the unwanted hair from its roots this slows down the growth period of the hair. This means that from having to shave or wax a couple times a week now you can epilate the hair away a couple of times a month. Note this is once you have epilated for some time period then the roots of the hair adjust and you get a much slower hair growth process. Results vary for everyone some women are more hairy then others but for me and others I know personally the normal upkeep period is a couple times a month.
Only some of the devices listed in the best epilator reviews below can be used as a facial epilator. Make sure you read the epilator reviews thoroughly to confirm the effectiveness and the extent to which the epilator can be used on the face. If you have issues with facial hair and prefer a more specialized epilator for the face we recommend you check out the Best Facial Epilator rated by us.
The Best Epilator Reviews of 2020
With the Braun Silk-Epil 9 wet and dry epilator, Braun once again proves that they are about meeting the high quality standards of its consumers and ensuring ease of use so even technically challenged people like me can effectively operate it. If you have been disappointed by other popular epilators and other hair removal products in the past then the Braun Silk-Epil 9 epilator is your best hope. It delivers the best results comparable to going to a salon and is able to tackle all types of hair, whether the hair is long, short, fine or thick. The Braun Silk-Epil 9 is the priciest epilator in our epilator reviews but it’s easily, the best Epilator for women as of 2020 agreed upon by our experts and countless other women who trust this as their hair removal system of choice for quick and effective results.
- Has a 40% wider epilation head compared to its other competitors, this leads to much faster results and more hair removal in one stroke.
- The Braun Silk-Epil 9 is a “Wet and Dry Epilator” this means it can be used in a dry setting as a normal epilator or can be used within water this can be while you take a shower or even in the tub. This is very beneficial because epilating inside a tub with warm water leads to the best results and the smoothest skin which waxing and shaving can’t match.
- Has Braun’s latest micro grip tweezer technology, which makes this the best epilator for legs as of now. This technology was developed by Braun itself to ensure maximum precision in the catching and removing of short hair that other epilators would never be able to catch.
>>>>>>Braun Silk Epil 9 FULL REVIEW<<<<<<
The Braun Silk-Epil 7 epilator introduced me for the first time to the Braun brand of epilators and the quality has kept me there since. Before being introduced to the Braun Silk-Epil 7 epilator I use to wonder if there was an epilator out there that could give me such perfectly smooth legs hassle free without going to the salon. This is a great alternative choice for an epilator for women to the Braun silk Epil 9 epilator since it’s significantly cheaper but is still high quality. The Braun Silk Epil 7 also comes with a pivoting head which some people just swear by because it makes the hair removal process a lot easier and quicker. You can read more about the Braun Silk-Epil 7 and its features in its comprehensive epilator review provided below.
- The Braun Silk-Epil 7 epilator is a “Wet and Dry Epilator” this means it can be used in a dry setting as a normal epilator or can be used within water this can be while you take a shower or even in the tub. This is very beneficial because epilating inside a tub with warm water leads to the best results and the smoothest skin which waxing and shaving can’t match.
- Contains 40 close grip tweezers this makes the Braun Silk-Epil 7 epilator the most effective and efficient in its price range. The Braun Silk-Epil 7 is able to find and remove hair as small as a grain of sand (0.5mm) from the root and give you perfect smooth legs.
- The Braun Silk-Epil 7 comes with 5 different attachments such as the sensitivity cap and the trimmer cap so the epilator can provide the most effective hair removal experience for the specific area of the body.
- The Braun Silk-Epil 7 has a pivoting head which pivots up to 15 degrees this allows the epilator to bend and contour into areas you never could have imagined. This pivoting head makes the epilating process a whole lot easier.
>>>>>>Braun Silk Epil 7 FULL REVIEW<<<<<<
The Panasonic ES-ED90-P epilator truly stands in a class of its own not just as a great epilator but also as an excellent shaver. I have reviewed countless epilators and other hair removal products so I know from experience most products that try to go for multifunction fail horribly. You normally end up with a low quality epilator and a worse shaver but the Panasonic ES-ED90-P epilator is nothing but high quality.
The Panasonic ES-ED90-P epilator has 48 tweezing discs this is a great amount and allows the epilator to easily tackle the thickest of hairs. But also at the same time be able to grasp onto small and fine hair strands to ensure nothing is missed. If you’re on a tight budget then I highly recommend the Panasonic ES-ED90 epilator/shaver this is the cheapest device you will find in our best epilator reviews and the quality is incomparable.
Has a 60 degree pivoting head this is one of the biggest pivoting head I have seen on an epilator this allows the epilator to contour to your body and get the hard to reach spot quite easily.
The Panasonic ES-ED90-P is a Wet and Dry epilator this means it can be used in water, so you can use it while you take a bath in the tub or even the shower. This makes the epilating process pain less and gives the best results.
The Panasonic ES-ED90-P comes with 6 attachments to ensure the best quality for were ever you have a job that needs to be done. Some caps included are epilation beginner cap, epilation gentle cap, shaver head and bikini head. Most epilators are too painful to be used around sensitive areas such as the bikini area the Panasonic ES-ED90-P can actually be used in those areas.
>>>>>>Panasonic ES-ED90-P FULL REVIEW<<<<<<
The Philips Hp6576 is the top of the line epilator by Phillips which is easily competing as one of the best epilators available today. Philips put a lot of technology within this epilator which just unleashes the tech geek within and ensures you get the best hair removing experience possible. The Philips Hp6576 also provides great value for money as well making it one of the cheapest epilators on this list of the best epilators of 2020. You can read more extensively about the Philips epilators many features in the comprehensive epilator review provided below.
The Philips Hp6576 has 32 textured ceramic discs which allow the epilator to grip even the finest strands of hair this ensures you get the best results not missing anything.
If the ceramic discs weren’t enough for you this epilator also has an active hair lifter which makes it even more effective and efficient. The active lifter technology lifts the hair making the epilating process even simpler our experts loved this a lot because even the smallest strands of hair were standing up.
The Philips Hp6576 epilator also has a massage system that then soothes the skin by vibrating making the epilating process much easier.
The Philips Hp6576 also comes with 4 attachment head which allow for more specialization and effectiveness for the hair removal process such as special attachments for trimming, shaving and even for extra close which provides smooth skin while providing safety to its users.
The Philips Hp6576 also has a removable head which is very useful which makes the clean up process very easy and ensure top quality hygiene.
>>>>>>Philips Hp6576 FULL REVIEW<<<<<<